Zanura is a Canadian-based iPhone and iPod Touch app development company with head offices in Ontario and branches throughout the world. Zanura's team includes mobile marketing specialists and software engineers with expertise in developing next generation iPhone and iPod Touch apps and games for users of all ages and interests.
We develop free apps as well as paid ones; we develop apps for businessmen, students, moms, kids, teachers, and every other iPhone or iPod Touch owner. The user experience is at the center of all of our development efforts, which is why our apps are so intuitive, immersive, and engaging.
What's unique about our apps?
- Creative ideas and execution
- Intuitive user interfaces
- Simple yet powerful
- Encompassing the latest technology
- Best value for the money
Who can benefit from our apps?
- Individual business owners
- Broadcasters and publishers
- Mid-sized companies
- Large businesses
- Apple will Launch Ipad HD instead of Ipad3
According to the latest rumors about the launch of Ipad3, apple will launch ipad HD instead of Ipad3 and it will be happening in the fall. This will b...
- Video calling on Apple’s iPad2 with Skype
After the successful launch of Ipad 1 Apple introduced it’s another upgraded version under the name Ipad 2. This amazing gadget by apple has some un...
- Some Shortcomings of the Google Chromebook
I am not one single bit anti-Google but despite being impressed with what Google delivered in its Samsung and Acer Chromebooks for business and a pu...
- FTC Gives Microsoft Green Light to Buy Skype
Microsoft is clear to purchase Skype, at least from U.S. department of justice’s point of view. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has approved of ...
- HP TouchPads Available for Pre-Order – Is There a Threat?
HP’s tablet project was underway since sometime past the release of the first iPad. Unlike the formerly rumored HP Slate, the TouchPad is reality an...
- HTC Legend vs. iPhone 4 – Another Bout!
Before anything goes ahead with today’s HTC Legend vs. iPhone 4 rounds there is something I would like to remind all readers. The iPhone 4 is a hig...